Sunday, December 23, 2007

our utah trip

okay so here is the deal... we have 2 digital cameras. one is really old. the other is new. the old one is the only one we have the USB cord to, so we are showing pictures from the old camera. not only is the quality not as good, but we are missing a lot of pictures that we took on our trip. once we get a new USB port for our other camera i will post the others.

we had a good time on our trip, enjoyed the snow (& enjoyed getting to leave it there!) & saw a lot of family & friends while we were there. my dad's wedding was very nice & we enjoyed getting to know brenda & her family some more. at the end of the trip, unfortunately, caleb caught the "vomit bug" that had been going around. he started throwing up every 20 minutes on the dot at 5:30 am. the morning we were supposed to leave. so ben had to go ahead & caleb & i followed a few days later...after i got the bug and slept on my mom's bathroom floor. anyway, these pictures show some of the highlights.

6 comments:

Shellee said...

Tyler's looking an awful lot like Jesus these days.

I lOVE your family picture in the snow. Very cute.

MARIE said...

Congratulations to you dad!

Hamblin Family said...

Merry Christmas Straders. Looks like you guys had a great day and a good trip. (minus being sick)

The Pyne's said...

Ok, so re: the vomit bug.....I was going to call and warn/blame you, because conner had the same thing. But it looks like I'm the one to blame, well actually it would be either wal-mart or the church (nursery) I never did figure it out. So I apologize because caleb probably got it from conner, but lance and I didn't get it. Interesting, huh? And I totally thought you were joking when you said you were going to post our picture of us on the blog, because Dang! I look fat faced. I mean I did have a baby like a week before you came out, but is that what I really looked like when you came over? Oh well, I guess I'll have to try even harder to look good the next time you come out to visit. =) And I totally agree with the comment about tyler. When did that start and does his wife like this new look? Sorry for the long comment. I just had a lot to say.

Melissa said...

Holy Crap linsey, fancy meeting you here. Your little boy is so freakin adorable and seeing you make me miss you! I havent seen you since English 1030... send me your email to mbarson@gmail.com and we can play catch up!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I can't believe how dang cute my little Cabey is! Jude and Gabber-Goo talk about him all the time - they pretend to call him on the phone and tell him thank you for their Christmas present. Jude is especially emphatic about this because you graced him with his prized Emily train. Your a good auntie.

PS - how do I get copies of these? Can you send me a kodak album or something?