Tuesday, July 1, 2008

nErVoUs...

well today has come and gone. today being the day. the day we were supposed to hear back from the phoenix school. and even though it's 10:37pm, i am still sitting by the phone ready to pounce like a cat if the caller i.d. reads anything remotely close to the arizona area code. the board of admissions could still be up deliberating about how AWESOME ben would be as a student there, right?? (i am scared i am wrong...)

as if
that's not enough, i got a bill in the mail from a year ago that said i am about to be sent to collections because my insurance isn't covering a doctor's visit when my allergies took on a life of their own last may. wait, let me go to the cupboards and grab my salt. in fact, i'll make it sea salt. here you go. just rub it in the wounds. ahhhhh. stinging. much better. thanks for that today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You send me that bill and I will call them and give them a piece of my mind! How dare they harass you with silly threats when you've got your hands so full. I'll sic Wayne on 'em.

PS - If someone Names Carrot cake, does that explain their nerdy obsession with Jim Brickman?

Anonymous said...

PPS - Love the new header pic - can't wait to see my little Beach Buddy in a few weeks!

Rachel Chick said...

Breathe!!! :) Just because they didn't call yet, doesn't mean the worst. I've found that more often than not, answers to these kind of things take longer than the original date that they gave you! :) It's going to be okay. --- Of course, it's much harder to wait when you've got a deadline, but it's STILL going to be okay. Within the next few weeks you will know where you are going and have a plan.

Mick and Tiff said...

Oh Lynsey, that is so frustrating... I am sorry! I hate dealing with bills and insurances and stuff like that. Good luck! And I am sure AZ people are just gearing up for such a great family to move there that the phone call just slipped their minds.... so pack your bags! That has to be so frustrating though.

Mick and Tiff said...

P.S So something funny about your comment on my dads face shaven post. well, my mom read your comment and says to me "what is Lynsey talking about? I don't see any bottle anywhere." I had to laugh at her forever. After a minute she realized the joke and started to laugh.

Andrea said...

I am soooo good at dealing with insurance companies...I am soooooooooo calling them for you!

Rachel Holloway said...

grrrrr!!! Don't you hate it when people come out of NOWHERE and present bills?! I just got one from 4 (YES, FOUR) years ago! Sure would have been nice to know that I HAD a bill to day--4 years ago! :)

Can't wait to hear the big news....