Thursday, July 10, 2008

ode to my mom....


amidst all the excitement (well stress, really) of packing up our belongings, i forgot to do a birthday tribute to one of my most favorite people in the world. ms robintino steadman! or bob, as ben calls her.

not only is she one of the most thoughtful and loving people i have ever known, she has been the greatest example and teacher to me in my life. she is a beautiful person on the inside as well as the outside. i am a better mother because of her, i am a better person because of her. there have been so many fun memories and she has blessed me with so many opportunities. i hope i grow up to be just like her. i love you, mom!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love you too, Bob!

Dana Broderick said...

Happy Birthday Robin! We love you!

Mick and Tiff said...

Everytime I smell that acrylic nail smell I think of this great lady. happy birthday Robin! Hope you had a great one.

Anonymous said...

Yup, Mom's a keeper! Cute pic of you guys. I'm planning a BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT BASH EXTRAVAGANZA OF THE DECADE when you guys come out here (in honor of you, Ben, Mom and Baby Strader's recent conception!)