Wednesday, September 19, 2007

day at wrightsville beach






here are some pictures from the beginning of august when we were able to go to the beach for a day. ben and the kids got free surfing lessons from a pro surfer! he & his wife and daughter have been surfing for years and gave the kids free lessons. caleb and i enjoyed the weather and beautiful ocean. here's some pictures of caleb practicing surfing with his dad. not the best picture of me but i think someday when i'm old and gray and i look worse i'll look back and say, "i guess it wasn't so bad."

6 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Not a good picture of you??? Look at Ben and his wonky eyes!

Renee said...

Oh my gosh...you have the cutest little family!

campblondie said...

NICE! I love the blog. Put on favorites list. Check.

Rachel Chick said...

Oh Lyns! My comment is a perfect example of spending too much time with my husband. Just so you know, I can hear Ben in the things that you say too! So if Ben reads that comment...just attribute it to Nels, it truly came from his brain, not mine...too long, too long...

Andrea said...

Great! I love the code names.
I wanna say under the blanket that your blog is wonderful.

Brandon and Emily said...

It was great to talk to you guys last night. After we got off the phone we missed you even more. We are excited to hear about all of your adventures.