Thursday, September 27, 2007

refreshed





so i got my hair done today...nothing big but some highlights. it's just so amazing that getting my hair done or finishing a good book can brighten my day so much. i walked around the fantastic mall by our house for a while. i got a new pair of jeans, gap long & lean (jury's still out on whether it holds true to its name...i have not yet been told that i look either 'long' nor 'lean. i guess those would be titled "miracle jeans." i did however go down a size, hurray!) grabbed some chick-fil-a for ben and i and headed home. now if only the "home" wasn't a group home full of crazy bios, it would have been a nearly perfect day.

here's some pictures of caleb & my new hair.

4 comments:

campblondie said...

The hair looks great. Man, that is so true. I can go for weeks on the effects of a new haircut.

Rachel Chick said...

Your hair is beautiful! And I loved the post about your bio-boy! That makes me laugh so much! You know, you and Ben have always been a little kooky, it's only fair that you should be in a house full of crazies! However, by the time you emerge, you probably won't even know what "normal" is anymore and you'll be even worse...lol!

The Pyne's said...

Lynsey,

Your hair always looks great!! I swear whenever we would go on walks, your hair was perfect from a salon. And every time I'd tell you how cute it was, you'd say, "It's just in a pony tail" or something to that effect, but I still think you look fabulous. and congrats on loosing a size in pants. I think that I have gained like 3 sizes up. We'll see if I ever get back in pants after this pregnancy. I think I am gaining even more than when I was pregnant with conner. Oh well, the things you do to bring babies into the world. You'll have to post some pictures of your skinny self and how cute you are. I have to tell you I really miss having you around and going on our walks. Now I rarely go and really should go. Now I need to meet a new walking buddy!! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks darling as always, but I was most impressed with Caleb's!!! He's got tons of it and it makes him look so grown up. He's really gonna be a little man by the time you guys get back. I'm excited to get to know him.