Sunday, November 4, 2007

better than christmas!!....almost

i have to say that today is one of my MOST favorite days of the year. the morning that i get an extra hour to sleep in. daylight savings during the fall is pretty comparable to christmas for me, which i guess is sad to realize just how much i love my sleep time. i thought that caleb would wake up early, but to my amazement, he slept in until 10 am! (yesterday it would have been 9 am) i thought that the heavens had just opened and i heard angels singing when i looked at the clock and realized this small yet enormous blessing. i am feeling better today also, the migraine has finally left and i can function again. now if only i could breathe out of the left side of my nose....but you can't have everything, right?

4 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh Lyns!!! I can totally relate with your feelings! This is also one of my favorite days. However today Nels and I have made a new goal to get up earlier, so this morning was a good day to start! :) I love having so much done when the clock is telling me that it's still early! Hooray for the day that Daylight Savings ends!

The Fishback Fam said...

I am with you on this one girl! I love my sleep too and this is the best little gift ever! I am so excited to see your blog and be able to keep in touch with you guys through it! It sounds like you are doing really good and Caleb is such a cutie. Sorry about the sinus infection- we went through that about 3 weeks ago and it is no fun! Of course I don't have any good tricks because I can't take anything being pregnant! But good luck with that!

Andrea said...

Your blog made me so sad...I forgot that the rest of the world has daylight savings! We here in Arizona stay the same time forever. I am glad you are feeling better... can you decipher this:
antkebl ot vaeh ysa nreud i emtginhos

Dana Broderick said...

i agree with you lynsey! i love daylight savings time....however, I seem to know that the time is different the night before and instead of going to bed at the same time, I just go to bed later! dumb huh? i love your new blog! too cute! how do you do that? can you write me an email and share your wisdom???