Wednesday, November 21, 2007

spread 'em

so we were talking today about how many fat grams and calories were in those pb&j 'uncrustrables' that fantasia takes to school everyday. when i told her how fattening they were she said,

" 15 grams of fat, wha? man, if i keep eatin those, they gonna be makin my butt cheeks spread. then no one will want me."

i think she should do the anti-marketing for any product out there. she definitely has a way with words. i know i'm not going to be biting into one of those anytime soon without thinking about my butt cheeks. thanks girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence! I think about your butt cheeks every time I bite into an Uncrustable as well! (but that's not cuz your cheeks spreadin' - it's cuz they're uncrustable!)

Ben said...

Ask her if she likes rainbow sherbet...