Monday, January 21, 2008

pessimism gone bye-bye!

i realize that my last post was a bit of a downer. after reading it, i think that readers may think that i absolutely hate this job & i want to make it known that i don't. i really enjoy so many things about this job & although it's been difficult, i have learned a lot. the benefits & blessings have outweighed the trials & heartaches by far. that doesn't mean, however, that i am not looking forward to the silence that will be coming in 6 months when my life becomes my own again. but i don't consider that pessimism. i consider that a reality that anyone in their right mind would look forward to. can i get an AMEN.

6 comments:

akstrader said...

AMEN!!!!

Andrea said...

AMEN!!

The Pyne's said...

Amen to that sister!

fonsy said...

pessimism is the new optimisim.

Melissa said...

Hi, I started my blog, it is not cute yet but its a start. And I don't think your pessimistic, I think you are a realist! love ya

sarahbellac said...

Hey you gotta vent somehow...did you see the article on yahoo about how couples who fight live longer than couples who 'bottle it up?' I'm sure this could apply to all things...He he. So don't worry about 'bottling it up' for any of us! We're here to hear it all...and empathize! Hugs, Sarah