Wednesday, January 9, 2008

skin pelt part 2

so we all knew einstein was a little different. the comment he made to his teacher regarding his skin pelt being hung on a mantle was disturbing. however we have had an interesting update on the situation.

einstein has been requesting the right to earn having a pet in the home. this is not unusual, ernest has 3 fish & past clients have had hamsters before. einstein has requested mice. wasn't sure why, now i am.

his case manager called us today & said that einstein had been talking to him about earning some mice & gave us a little heads up. turns out that he has raised mice in the past. a little odd, but whatever. the sick & twisted part of the whole deal is the fact that when once of his mice died, einstein's sister said that he WORE THE DEAD MOUSE'S SKIN AROUND HIS FINGER FOR A WEEK.

ask me why i sleep with a bat under my side of the bed. just ask me.

9 comments:

4fabfelts said...

Ok, I finally made a blog, and I am not on your list. I see how important the Fart family is to you.

akstrader said...

uuuuhhhhhh.... I don't know what to say to that.....

Anonymous said...

I know what to say - FREAKY! That's straight out of a Law and Order SVU episode. Maybe he has an obsession with soft things like Lenny in "Of Mice and Men". Lynsey, I think you better shave your head before you find yourself scalped so he can pet your lovely mane all day long!

Amanda said...

OH MY GOSH!!

Lindsay Jane said...

wow....you can't make stuff like that up.

Andrea said...

That gave me goosebumps. Seriously...sick and wrong. Sick and wrong!

The Pyne's said...

ok lynsey, I as well have joined the blogging world. Because my name was at one time on your list and then when you changed your background, I was "lost" as you say. And with your visit to Utah, I was told you would add it back on, but it never came. So it's come to this. Although, it's much lamer than yours, enjoy!

Dana Broderick said...

Ewwwww! Yikes!

Rachel Chick said...

Oh Lyns, "The Places You'll Go!"