Thursday, October 18, 2007

dreaming of the stars


so i dreamed last night that ben and i were able to visit brad pitt & angelina jolie in their penthouse apartment at the waldorff (spell?) hotel. we hung out with them for like an hour and then went to a big mall right around the corner from their building. they were nothing but nice, by the way. just regular people. anyway so we're on the 3rd floor of the mall when we hear crowds of people saying "brad pitt is down on the first floor!" so of course we hurry down to get another sighting of our new 'friend.' brad (he asked us to call him just brad) had decided to pick up some pizza for the family. we see him from a distance when suddenly i remember, he gave me his cell phone number! i can call him if i want to! so that's exactly what i do except i don't want to seem desperate. so i pretend i have the wrong number. i put it on speaker phone so the strangers around me can hear me talk to brad.

"hello?" he says...long pause where i freeze & don't say anything.
"heLLO?" he says again, now verifying for the strangers that this is, in fact, brad pitt's voice. they are all very impressed.
"um, adam? is that you?" i ask.
"no"
"oh, sorry about that."
CLICK. he hangs up.

by the way, his phone number, for any of you that want it is, #609-7800. i don't know the area code. you'll just have to guess.

2nd part of my dream in the same night was that ben & i went to visit jennifer lopez who just gave birth to two 8 lbs. twins. they were huge! i kept saying over and over to her that most twins are between 5-6 lbs. she had one girl and one boy. named them chloe and tanner, which i feel are very appropriate names for jennifer and marc anthony. in my personal opinion.

so there you go. if i can't meet them, i'll dream about it.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Lynsey, HaHaHa you crack me up! I love it. The best part is that those dreams are absolutely normal to me. Where others may read them and be slightly(just slightly) creeped out I marvel at the normalness of your celebrity dreams compared to mine. I remember one time dreaming I drank beer with Brad Pitt and waking up crying because I knew I had to go confess to the bishop that I was an alcoholic and I was embarrassed.(Whew! Glad that was a dream.)
Could you dream about George Clooney tomorrow night and also...while I am putting in requests I haven't see Lindsay Lohan in a while could you possibly squeeze her in too!