Tuesday, October 23, 2007

finished!

just finished 'twilight' and it did not disappoint! definite page-turner and i felt like i was in high school again. i have to admit my imagination gets the best of me a little too often and one night i slept with the lights on. not because the book was scary but because i kept thinking that there was someone....or something... hiding in my curtains, watching me while i slept. i'm excited to read the next one although i've got to give myself a break before starting it because once i start, i'm pretty sure it'll be difficult to stop!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

HURRY... we need to discuss book three. Tears are shed!

Dana Broderick said...

ok-I have to read this series! I have heard too much about it! WOW! I am so impressed with how quickly you read it!

i've been reading through your blogs. you have some great stories in there! sounds like your job is keeping you on your toes.

your son sounds adorable. if he has a voice like you, you do need to get him in to a recording studio! :)

sarahbellac said...

How funny is that? I just finished reading it too and LOVED it! I am waiting for the second book to come in the mail...
You know it's gotta be a great book when I've been working 70 hours a week and still somehow managed to read it!

Anonymous said...

Hey, its your cousin Chad. I just heard that you were living in the Great state of NC. I live in Sanford about 45 minutes from Durham. Let's get our families together soon. You can reach me at steadman_chad@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're finally reading it. I can't say that tears are shed, but I don't think I've ever been so excited to read about teenage vampires. Hey - did you ditch "Life of Pi" for Edward and Bella? Book club is discussing it next week and I wanted to be able to add in the opinion of "the life of the group"!