Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LL #5

life lesson #5: killer shoes are going to live up to their name.


these are not the exact pair but they are close enough. just without the strap in the middle, but still with a strap around the ankle.

i love these shoes.

but for anyone searching for the perfect pair to break in while being worn to a friend's wedding, look elsewhere.

after being scrunched in the lovely shoes for hours, these little piggies wee, wee, wee'd all their way home. that won't stop me from wearing them to church though. i figured 6 days was enough time for my toes to recuperate and forget the pain i had put them through.

on another note, i am highly impressed with the new madden girl line. they are fantastic, check them out.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I love those shoes...I have a similar pair but they've seen better days. I need some new ones. How's it being back?

The Pyne's said...

I am not coordinated enough to wear shoes like those!! And about your friend who just got married, was she the girl who helped you move down to spanish fork and we used her truck? She just looked familiar, could be a coindidence, but thought I'd ask. oh and ps....I finally started to read TWILIGHT!! I'm only on like page 100, but I try and read it every time I sit down to nurse Eric. and yes I am liking it!

Dana Broderick said...

those are really, really cute shoes. looks like you had a great time in utah! a break is ALWAYS nice and it makes you appreciate home just a little more. i need to read "the host" i've heard good reviews.

Marielle said...

very cute shoes. Sorry they hurt your feet.

thanks for posting the pictures of Christy's wedding! I wish I could have been there. Actually we almost went to Utah because my bro-in-law was in the ICU. We had some scary days in there but he's doing okay and we ended up staying home. Perhaps that was too much information.

Anyway Thanks and and I'm glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you dedicated a whole blog post to your Big Girl Shoes! Hilarious! They looked stunning on you, as did the dress - love the hair, love the bag, love EVERYTHING!