Monday, June 9, 2008

LL #2

life lesson #2:

if it's the right person, everything's better with two!

so ben had read my posting on the round brush experience & thought it was pretty funny that brushing my own hair could be so traumatic. so a couple of nights ago i was making another attempt with the round brush & ben came in to watch me make a fool out of myself for a couple of minutes.

next thing i know, he's offered to help me. and so we spend a good 20 minutes round brushing my hair together.

he's sweet, no? i don't know a whole lotta husbands who would do that. plus he totally validated me by saying, "this is
hard!"

i love him.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

How sweet. Ben is a good boy...and heck yes it's hard. Round Brushing could be an Olympic event!

Rachel Holloway said...

What a guy!! Don't you love those good hubbies! :) Am sure greatful for mine--even if he doesn't come help with my hair in the mornings! :)

Amanda said...

How sweet!!! **TIP** The bigger the round brush you use the easier it is!!! I have one that is like as big around as a cereal bowl, and I have short hair! Wierd! Anyway just a tip! Good Luck! :)

Mick and Tiff said...

What a great husband you have!! That is great... Once again, another good post from the benseyleb family!!!

Anonymous said...

You'll know he's a REAL trooper if he lets you try out your new velcro curlers in his hair. (the things I do for you, girl)