Monday, April 28, 2008

phew!

the talk is over & done with. we laughed, we cried, we blew our noses a bit. i posted the talk on the other blog that i've finally gotten put up for the spiritual stuff. i really like having it separate & also wrote down things about our lesson today in relief society on elder faust's talk, "the power to change." also for the google readers out there, the blog is public b/c i won't be putting any specific client stories on there. here is the link if you'd like to look at it, but be prepared for more babbling. sorry, haven't posted elder bednar's notes yet. i will get to it. i WILL.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the new "spiritual" site. I thought of you yesterday during sacrament meeting...you brought down the HOUSE!

The Pyne's said...

lynsey, you are such a good person, very sweet, kind, spiritual, loving, a great mother, patient and just plain awesome. You are definitely going to heaven. Make sure to come and visit me, because I may not make it as high as you! Loved the message the other night, too. It took awhile to figure out who it was, and totally still don't know what it said. But hope you are all well. We miss you guys, especially me and conner!!

fonsy said...

I just read your pouty lip post. Girl, during that same time I was having the EXACT SAME issue. Some girls in my drug group I teach convinced me that it was a spider bite and I was FREAKIN!