Friday, April 18, 2008

when the cat's away....

so ben & i are out of town for this week until sunday night, enjoying some sunshine & relaxation with my dad, his wife brenda & her two sons. we're having a great time & really loving being away from the crazy house. except that we never really get away....everytime i check my email i have around 30 new messages. chester's been sluffing again, fantasia needs a new report card, when's the meeting for einstein??? now i know why people become workaholics! oh well.

6 comments:

The Pyne's said...

are you guys in UTAH?!?! If you are and aren't coming by, I'll be soooo upset! Oh well, hope you're having a nice trip whever you are! and just some advice....don't check your email, and then you don't have to worry! =) But you are always soooo positive, you probably never get stressed out. Peace out!

S and RA Beazer said...

How great to get away for a bit. You deserve a break to get you through the rest of the adventures you'll have in your current life.
We think of you guys often.

Kurt and Kristy said...

I dont want to imply but I noticed you said something about your dad and his wife Brenda? Did your parents get divorced? Im so sorry! I am actually in total shock! How is the rest of your family? I got on Laurens blog and that was fun! How is Tyler? Its so fun to see what you guys are up to!!

Anonymous said...

Not to be comment-obesessed because I know that's like your biggest pet peeve of all time BUT... excuse me for being a little cheesed that you had time to check your 30 emails, write a post AND comment on Dana's blog but you couldn't say "boo hoo" to my lovely post about my NC visit? Not that I care about who comments on my blog because people who get their self-esteem from their blog comments have to be a little messed in the head but still... I'm just sayin'...

Kurt and Kristy said...

I realized I dont have your email address! We would love to add you guys if you want! Just send me an email!

Kurt and Kristy said...

My email is kylies_mama1@yahoo.com!