Saturday, May 24, 2008

and here it is, that silver lining

thought i would post something a little more positive after the last couple of them have been a bit bitter. okay a lot bitter.

  1. caleb is not vomiting anymore.
  2. the audit will be done on wednesday.
  3. fantasia has been signed up for a 3 week boot camp. it will be good for us all.
  4. our supervisor gave us permission for 2 days off next week because of last week's trouble.
  5. we got a new battery for free for our laptop.
  6. went to old navy late thursday night & found 5 shirts for under $2.97/each. one was $.97! now that's a bargain.
  7. i'm excited for church tomorrow.
that's what i have come up with, i know there is more but i'm going to post caleb's b-day pics now so we will leave it at that.

2 comments:

Mindy and Garry said...

I am glad to see the silver lining. If I ran a goup home for trouble teens I would purchase a big gun and lots of ammo. I guess that's why we can't find a job in that field. oh well.
Caleb looks great I am glad to see him doing so well, and we can't wait to see you guys.
Any Ideas on your future?
Garry and Mindy

Anonymous said...

97 cents? That is awesome! That would make all the bad stuff go away for me - a good shopping find is my heroin. I get all dizzy and light-headed...For real, sorry things are so rough. You're always in our prayers.