Sunday, May 18, 2008

concerning??

our laptop ran out of battery this weekend so the pictures of caleb's birthday...the amazing cake made by benny crocker (that sweet husband o'mine), the fabulous gifts, the balloons, & the big 3 year old...will have to wait. please hold back your disappointment.

on another note, something
strange happened the other morning.

i woke up after having some
crazy dreams. not unusual for me. but this time, both of my hands were underneath my pillow & i woke up clutching a big screwdriver, similar to the one below. ??? it had been sitting on our dresser about 5 feet away from my side of the bed the day before. i don't remember picking it up & i don't know what was going on in my mind

when i was getting it.

i told ben & he said that jokingly said he is
concerned to sleep by me now. i told him that he'd just better not tick me off while i'm sleeping.

then this morning i woke up & couldn't find my
good-smelly lotion before church. i looked all over the place. what do you know, when i lay down for my afternoon nap, there is was underneath my pillow.

not quite sure what is going on here, but at least it wasn't another tool.
sweet dreams!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I seriously think Ben is messing with you. Trying to send you subliminal messages - the screwdriver means "please be more handy around the house. I'm tired of changing all the lightbulbs around here". The lotion means "your lovely hands have seemed a bit chaffed lately. Maybe if you lathered up those leather-fingers before getting out of bed that would do the trick". Beware of future objects that might show up under the pillow - spatulas (translation - I would like pancakes for breakfast), car keys (translation - it's your turn to run the errands today while I catch up on the beauty sleep), or maybe some gum (wink wink, no translation needed).
But two can play at this game!
I think you should stick stuff under HIS pillow. Maybe some air freshener, the night after dinner at Bajios. Or a clean diaper, indicating he's on poop duty for the day. Maybe even the good-smelly lotion, in an effort to encourage a foot massage.

Andrea said...

What????? That is crazy! You're subconscious self is afraid and needs the screwdriver for protection from attacks from within the compound and you want the lotion to protect you from the fermenting peaches smell that haunts your dreams. Seriously I can't wait to hear what's under your pillow tomorrow!

The Pyne's said...

I'm thinking it's time to see a sleep doctor!!! JK I'm sure it's just something that happens to everyone...ok JK again, although lance says that sometimes I talk in my sleep, so who knows. Sleep is an interesting matter. Good luck on that one!

Kris said...

wow, that's so weird! just make sure you keep the chines throwing stars and numb chucks away from the night stand we would want you to take revenge in your sleep on any one in the house, not that there is any one in your house that you would want to take revenge on right? ;)

Shellee said...

Sheeshhh!!! I'm glad my bed is in utah...

Mick and Tiff said...

Remind me never to sleep next to you... Oh my! That is very funny and I wonder what you were dreaming.....