Monday, May 5, 2008

a tag in 4's

my new friend debbie tagged me--thanks debbie! so here we go:

4 things you may not know about me.

1. one of the body parts i like best about myself is my feet. i think i have really great feet. it's the short toes. sorry to all of you with the long, finger-like toes. they freak me out. along with that, ben has great feet too. and it's HARD to find a guy with great, non-ugly feet!

2. i am in love with cucumbers. i could peel one, put a little salt & pepper on it & eat the whole thing in one sitting.

3. i have to sleep on my stomach with my toes wrapping around the bottom of the bed. i scrunch down so that my head is like 3 feet away from the top of the mattress. that to me is comfort.

4. when i was 19 my dentist accidentally broke my jaw while taking out my wisdom teeth & i had to have my mouth wired shut for 6 weeks. my friends used to come over just to try to get me to laugh & then they would laugh at me laughing. this went on for hours.

4 places I go over and over.

1. target

2. sam's club

3. into the office to hide from the clients

4. to caleb's room to tell him to GO TO SLEEP

4 people who e-mail me. (i'll do the last 4 people who emailed me)

1. mom

2. kristen symmes

3. emily, my boss

4. ms. matson, fantasia's teacher

4 of my favorite foods.

1. oh, icecream. it always has been & always will be, my #1 love when it comes to food.

2. thai lettuce wraps at the cheesecake factory

3. the original chick-fil-a sandwich.

4. flauta bajios/cafe rio honey chicken salad, no beans, sweet rice, with their vinaigrette dressing & pico de gallo.

4 places I'd rather be right now.

1. the beach

2. utah visiting family & friends

3. hawaii

4. can i name the other 48 states? you get the point...anywhere but here. chester is still suspended.

4 people I think will repost this....they'd better because i'm tagging them!

1. the beazers, who never did the LAST tag i asked them to do

2. brittany f.

3. becky s.

4. jill & jen our old rexburg buddies

(ok i know that is 5 people but i don't care)


4 movies I watch over and over again

1. it's a wonderful life...probably the only B&W movie that i can sit through more than once. it's a steadman family thing.

2. forrest gump. don't know what it is about this one, but i just love it.

3. when i was little it was "beauty & the beast." i didn't relate much to disney princesses, but i would dream about being belle.

4. anything backyardigans, thanks to mr. caleb

The special book tag

1. Find page 123 of the book you're currently reading

2. Find the fifth sentence

3. Post the sentence

4. Tag five other people

"I can't allow my boy to get away with destroying my family!"
-The Anatomy of Peace, The Arbinger Institute

Okay - I tag brittany f., becky s., the beazers, jill b. & jen w.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute tag Lindsey. I learned more about you. You can write about anything and make it entertaining. You are fun to read and I always have a smile on my face when I'm on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Cool tag, Lyns. Even I learned a few things about you. You know what would be funny? To try to do eachother's tag sometime and see if we know eachother well enough to get the right answers! (I bet I know you better than you know me!)