Monday, March 17, 2008

a couple of shout-outs

over the weekend we missed a couple of important birthdays:

#1-my fantastic mother-in-law ginny. she is in israel right now getting to visit all of the amazing & historical places there. great way to celebrate your 29th! thanks for being such a loving & kind person. you are a true example to me. happy birthday, love ya!




#2-miss andrea. there are so many things i love about this girl & anyone who is lucky enough to be friends with her knows what i'm talking about. wish we could have been there to celebrate with you, but we hope our birthday song was enough to last you until next year. happy birthday to one of my very best friends! or my only true best friend...if you're still on vicodin :)

2 comments:

Me said...

Hi lynsey, how's it going...okay so this girl looks familiar to me, did she go to BYU-Idaho? she looks like a girl who was in my ward when i was there...and her name was andrea too... just wondering! And I love hearing all your stories, you're so funny!

Andrea said...

OK...tears are in my eyes! I am so lucky to
a. be the recipient to the coolest blog shout out in the history of blogging
b. have you as the coolest best friend ever...no narcotics this time
c. To get the best birthday songs a girl could ever want in all her life
Thanks