Monday, March 31, 2008

somebody to love

ben was the one who really got me hooked on this song & i can't get it out of my head. even though freddie mercury had a lot of issues & DEFINITELY needed a paula dean-style meal, a multi-vitamin & possibly some braces, he was amazingly talented. i'm posting the video but really, i don't enjoy watching him sing that much...especially around 1:50 when he starts hopping around in a white unitard--leaving nothing to the imagination. but here it is:



and for the kiddies, the ella enchanted version...which i also really loved. anne hathaway can SING!

4 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Lyns! You make me laugh SO HARD! I love the song, too, but I must agree with you on the leotard issue!!! H ha ha ahalajdslkhahahhahaha! Funny, Funny!

Andrea said...

What are you talking about? The leotard is my favorite part! I've never seen Ella Enchanted...it looks really cute. Do you like it?

Haiku Amy said...

Yikes! That is why I never watch music videos. The music gets slightly tainted when you witness something like that.
I love Ella Enchanted though.

MARIE said...

I LOVE that song. Very talented... and no, I didn't watch a whole minute fifty just to see the leotard (although tempted). Ella Enchanted is about the cheesiest movie EVER!!! But lets just admit we all like a little cheese.