Monday, March 31, 2008

my idea of HeAvEn...

is a cool, rainy day, when ALL of the clients are gone (two are home, two are at spring break camp until 5pm), i get to sleep in, play with caleb & hang out with ben. now THAT is a good day! i'm really praying that the extra 5% of tithing i added this month will go toward what i am hoping for...that we can continue this ALL WEEK!

for those that don't know i'm a sarcastic person, i didn't really pay extra tithing. but i have said a few extra prayers and that is the truth.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

IMAGINE HOW HAPPY YOU'LL BE WHEN YOUR DONE AND YOU GET TO DO THIS EVERYDAY!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

Sigh--remember when heaven used to be white sandy beaches and skinny dipping till dawn...okay, not quite, but stil....and now look at how things are!! :) jk

Unknown said...

I bet you are loving these moments of peace!! Soak it up, and you are almost done and can have more days like this.

Kris said...

My idea of heaven is never doing dishes or laundry again and sleeping 10 hours a night and still have time in the day to do every thing I need and want! Wouldn't that be ncie, ahh but it is just a dream.

Debbie said...

I love your sarcasm - part of the reason I love your blog. Thanks for your comment on mine. I'm glad to have a new friend! My idea of heaven will definitely involve chocolate!