Monday, March 17, 2008

weekend photos



we had SUCH a great weekend with lauren visiting! we went to the beach condo on topsail island. the weather was fantastic, the food was great and the naps were exceptional. i loved spending time with my sister & was so sad to see her go. some highlights:
1) taking pictures on the beach...doing leaps, jumps & ninja kicks
2) staying up LATE watching crazy shows like "the omen 2"...whatever ben, there was no scene with a kid under the ice
3) watching "dan in real life" LOVED IT
4) watching "august rush" hmmmm. a bit unbelievable, robin williams is a nutjob. but hip hip hooray for felicity!
5) the visit from carmella, going to dinner & chowing down on fried food. diet starts back up tomorrow, right ladies?
6) the CrAzY lightning storm saturday night, driving through flooded streets
7) having to reach down between a strange woman's legs to get lauren's dropped $20 bill
8) california speed, laughing so hard i had to take an emergency trip to el bano.
9) lauren with the oranges down her shirt. don't ask.
10) getting makeovers today, the beastly lady who did them. national consultant my rear.
11) getting to spend 5 days with my sister! i love ya!

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is fabulous! I am so glad you had fun. I almost cried looking at your pics and listening to your music...gotta love family and spending time together!

Rachel Chick said...

How wonderful to have lauren come! What a treat! You guys are so beautiful. I'm glad that you had such a great time! There's nothing like a sister.

By the way, you can jump like twice your height!!! I am truly amazed!!! You really ought to look into auditioning for the next Matrix movie! :)

Shellee said...

I agree- you have an amazing vertical leap. If Caleb inherits that skill, I definitely see him as the next michael jordan or spud web. Either way you'll be financially set.

Good to hear someone else laughs so hard they need a potty break. The real test is- can you play basketball (or any sport) and not wet yourself? I cannot. Lucky for depends... my teams haven't figured it out yet ;) Gosh! I feel old.

Andrea said...

Seriously Lynsey those are some awesome pictures...how the heck did you get that high in the air? I am stunned...I feel like I don't even know you...I had NO idea you had so many skills!

The Pyne's said...

you and lauren are like twins! You both have the lovely long eyelashes and beautiful hair. It looks like you had a great time!! and Lynsey, keep your day job. jk. you totally could try out for "so you think you can dance". We miss you guys and I can't believe how big caleb is getting. Hope you're doing fantastic!