Saturday, March 29, 2008

the only person....











we celebrated carmella's b-day tonight...she is the GREATEST!! and here are some reasons why:

she is the only person...

...i would drag a screaming toddler around a party store for, trying to manage a bouquet of balloons at the same time. (obviously i didn't think about the logistics of having to carry him AND the balloons around & through about a thousand doors, let alone the car ride home)

...i would search for weeks on ebay for an autographed 8x10 of matlock

...i would buy a "special edition" version of "the body guard"

...i would strap on a pair of gloves & do room searches with (finding all sorts of nasty & unsanitary paraphernalia)

...i would let be the godmother to caleb :)

...i would allow upstairs when caleb had been vomiting all day & i certainly wasn't looking my best

...who understands when i say the words "i am a changed man. 1/18/08"

...who knows what it means when i sing "raindrops are fallin on my head"

...who likes the combo of from the cheesecake factory of plain cheesecake with a side of peanuts

...who is as obsessed with politics as caleb is with the backyardigans

...who could make me a big fan of gospel music

...who can make up random games with those enormous bouncy balls from target & actually get the clients to have fun while doing it

...who can make me happy when i walk downstairs & see her face! you are the awesomest, thanks for all you do!

4 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Congratulations to your private blog! Ta DA! Hey, I'm just wondering if you can set it up to allow feed. As long as I'm signed into my gmail account, it should allow me to get your feed on GoogleReader, even though you're "private". You did great with figuring out how to post your last post and everything, by the way! Now that I know I can do that, I think I may go "private" as well. I wasn't sure what to do about everyone I couldn't contact. Now, with "private" viewings, the other person doesn't have to have a gmail account, do they? They just have to sign in with their email address and password?

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Carmella. Matlock is hot!

The Pyne's said...

So are these pictures really of carmella? I thought you said that you couldn't post pictures of your clients?

The Pyne's said...

ok wait carmella is your co-worker right? I'm just retarded!!